Administrative Assistant, People & Technology
Location: Emeryville, CA
Department: Human Resources
- Provide administrative support to the People & Technology team.
- Manage calendars and organize and schedule meetings, appointments and events
- Prepare and monitor purchase orders, contracts and invoices
- Answer and direct emails and phone calls to the general mailbox and phone.
- Maintain contact lists
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take notes and create meeting minutes
- Coordinate visitors for People & Technology department – once we return to the office
- Participate in administrative assistant team meetings
- Prepare and process expense reports for department leadership
- Provide back up support to other members of the administrative team as needed.
- Manage office supplies and implement efficiencies
- Contribute to the culture of the company and general office decorum
- Support various fun company events!
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred