Executive Assistant, Commercial
Location: Emeryville, CA
Department: Marketing & Commercial Ops
The Executive Assistant position provides standard and advanced administrative support for the Commercial leadership team. This professional will possess exceptional independent initiative and follow-through on assigned tasks while working as an effective and engaged team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide primary administrative support to the Chief Commercial Officer and key members of the commercial leadership team
- Manage and maintain calendar for Chief Commercial Officer and key members of the leadership team, including recurring meetings, prioritizing appropriately, and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed.
- Manage complex domestic and international travel plans, expense reports and reimbursement for leadership team
- Coordinate monthly expense reporting and reimbursement for department.
- Handle highly confidential information and documents with discretion upholding the strictest confidentiality on information gleamed.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the organization and provide assistance as needed
- Create and update complex PowerPoint presentations, as well as other documents and correspondence in Word and Excel.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, conference calls, and web meetings across multiple time zones.
- Provide support and process purchase requisitions and invoices in financial /procurement systems
- Screen incoming mail and telephone calls.
- Provide back up support to other members of the executive administrative team as needed.
- Manage office supplies and implement efficiencies
- Maintain positive relationships across functions regardless of level and contribute to the culture of the company and general office decorum
- Support various fun company events!
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by the leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years administrative experience required including previously supporting C level executives.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including intermediate-advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to appropriately handle critical information and sensitive situations in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer service oriented.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle a variety of situations with peers and leaders in a professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a fast-paced organization.