Location: Emeryville, CA
The Project Coordinator will support project administration, tracking, reporting and other project related activities to ensure completion of projects on time and within budget constraints. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, data driven and can handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
PLEASE NOTE – we are looking to fill 3 positions.
- Work with Project Leads to prepare and maintain required project management documents and tools to facilitate project timelines and team communication, meeting planning, and documentation of decisions and action items.
- Monitor and track project schedules and work with project team to adjust timelines as needed.
- Support project administration by capturing and issuing agendas and meeting minutes.
- Provide and manage required dashboards for each assigned project.
- Report and escalate issues to Head of Project Management, as needed.
- Prepare reports and presentations, as needed.
- Ensure project work complies with established Project Management Office best practices (including templates and tools) and processes.
- Contribute to Project Management Office initiatives.
- Understand and integrate Zogenix Core values and behaviors into daily project interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven ability to work Collaboratively, highly organized and effective in handling multiple detail-oriented projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Working knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office capabilities, dashboard reporting and other cloud-based project management scheduling tools and software.
- Experience in pharmaceutical and life science biotech project management is desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator